The Third Birth In Sweden
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Mincer, Jacob, 1976. "Unemployment Effects of Minimum Wages," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(4), pages 87-104, August.
- Little, I M D, 1987. "Small Manufacturing Enterprises in Developing Countries," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 1(2), pages 203-235, January.
- Pollak, Robert A, 1985. "A Transaction Cost Approach to Families and Households," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 23(2), pages 581-608, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nico Voigtl?nder & Hans-Joachim Voth, 2013.
"How the West "Invented" Fertility Restriction,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 103(6), pages 2227-2264, October.
- Nico Voigtländer & Joachim Voth, 2008. "How the West "invented" fertility restriction," Economics Working Papers 1264, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Dec 2012.
- Hans-Joachim Voth & Nico Voigtlaender, 2010. "How the West 'Invented' Fertility Restriction," 2010 Meeting Papers 326, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hans-Joachim Voth & Nico Voigtländer, 2010. "How the West 'Invented' Fertility Restriction," Working Papers 525, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Nico Voigtländer & Hans-Joachim Voth, 2011. "How the West 'Invented' Fertility Restriction," NBER Working Papers 17314, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yao, Yao, 2016. "Fertility and HIV risk in Africa," Working Paper Series 5342, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- R. Boadway & D. Blanchet & L. Toulemon & S. Estrin & P. Kleindorfer & F. Schneider, 1996. "Book reviews," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 64(2), pages 213-232, June.
- Rondinelli, Concetta & Aassve, Arnstein & Billari, Francesco C., 2006. "Socio-economic differences in postponement and recuperation of fertility in Italy: results from a multi-spell random effect model," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-46, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Tom Kornstad & Marit Rønsen, 2014. "Women's wages and fertility revisited. Evidence from Norway," Discussion Papers 784, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Concetta Rondinelli & Arnstein Aassve & Francesco Billari, 2010. "Women´s wages and childbearing decisions: Evidence from Italy," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 22(19), pages 549-578, April.
- Lixin Cai, 2004. "An Analysis of Durations on the Disability Support Pension (DSP) Program," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2004n08, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Rondinelli, Concetta & Aassve, Arnstein & Billari, Francesco C., 2006. "Income and childbearing decisions: evidence from Italy," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-06, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Felteau, Claude & Lefebvre, Pierre & Merrigan, Philip & Brouillette, Liliane, 1997. "Conjugalité et fécondité des femmes canadiennes : un modèle dynamique estimé à l’aide d’une série de coupes transversales," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 73(1), pages 233-263, mars-juin.
- Massimiliano Bratti & Konstantinos Tatsiramos, 2012. "The effect of delaying motherhood on the second childbirth in Europe," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 25(1), pages 291-321, January.
- Lien, Hsien-Ming & Wang, Ping, 2016. "The timing of childbearing: The role of human capital and personal preferences," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 247-264.
- Stephan Klasen & Andrey Launov, 2006.
"Analysis of the determinants of fertility decline in the Czech Republic,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 19(1), pages 25-54, February.
- Klasen, Stephan & Launov, Andrey, 2003. "Analysis of the Determinants of Fertility Decline in the Czech Republic," IZA Discussion Papers 870, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ariza, Alfredo & Ugidos Olazabal, Arantza, 2007. "Entry into motherhood: The effect of wages," DFAEII Working Papers 2007-03, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Marit Rønsen, 2004. "Fertility and Public Policies - Evidence from Norway and Finland," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 10(6), pages 143-170, May.
- repec:dem:demres:v:37:y:2017:i:62 is not listed on IDEAS
- Seebens, Holger, 2006. "Bargaining over Fertility in Rural Ethiopia," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2006 25, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Massimiliano Bratti, 2015. "Fertility postponement and labor market outcomes," IZA World of Labor, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), pages 117-117, January.
More about this item
Keywordsfertility ; demography ; economic models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:yalegr:573. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/egyalus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .