Management of Water Resources. Bulk Water in Brazil
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kaminsky, Graciela L. & Reinhart, Carmen M., 2000. "On crises, contagion, and confusion," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 145-168, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luis E. García & Luiz Gabriel T. de Azevedo & Alexandre M. Baltar & Emanuele Lobina & David Hall & Charles W. Howe & Jeffrey W. Jacobs & Lilian del Castillo de Laborde & Damaris Orphanópoulos & Raymun, 2003. "Water Pricing and Public-Private Partnership in the Americas," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3238, Inter-American Development Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsWATER ; MANAGEMENT;
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wobate:432. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .