Fertility Decline In Africa; Assessment And Prospects
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Naomi Rutenberg & Ian Diamond, 1993. "Fertility in botswana: The recent decline and future prospects," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 30(2), pages 143-157, May.
- Ann Blanc & Shea Rutstein, 1994. "The Demographic transition in southern Africa: Yet another look at the evidence from Botswana and Zimbabwe," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 31(2), pages 209-215, May.
- Alfred O. Agwanda & Philippe Bocquier & Anne Khasakhala & Samuel Owuor, 2004. "The effect of economic crisis on youth precariousness in Nairobi. An analysis of itinerary to adulthood of three generations of men and women," Working Papers DT/2004/04, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wobate:125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .