Stock Market Response to Unexpected Macroeconomic News: The Australian Evidence
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Sadeghi, M., 1993. "Stock Markets Response to Unexpected Macroeconomic News: The Australian Evidence," Papers e9321, Western Sydney - School of Business And Technology.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. D. Mckenzie & R. D. Brooks, 2003. "The role of information in Hong Kong individual stock futures trading," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 123-131.
- Sierimo, Carolina & Virén, Matti, 1995. "Financial factors and the macroeconomy," Research Discussion Papers 34/1995, Bank of Finland.
More about this item
Keywordsstock market ; economic policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wesybu:e9308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuwsau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .