The Loan Size as a Commitment Device
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Khalil, F. & Parigi, B., 1996. "The loan size as a commitment device," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9626, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Khalil, F & Parigi, B-M, 1997. "The Loan Size as a Commitment Device," Working Papers 97-08, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsINFORMATION ; CREDIT ; FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS;
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:washer:97-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuwaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .