Inequality and Mobility of Wealth in Sweden 1983/84 - 1992/93
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Bager-Sjogren, Lars & Klevmarken, N Anders, 1998. "Inequality and Mobility of Wealth in Sweden 1983/84-1992/93," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 44(4), pages 473-495, December.
- Bager-Sjögren, Lars & Klevmarken, N. Anders, 1997. "Inequality and Mobility of Wealth in Sweden 1983/84 - 1992/93," Working Paper Series 1997:7, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Auerbach, Alan J, 1989.
"Tax Reform and Adjustment Costs: The Impact on Investment and Market Value,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 30(4), pages 939-962, November.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 1986. "Tax Reform and Adjustment Costs: The Impact on Investment and Market Value," NBER Working Papers 2103, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bergstrom, Villy & Sodersten, Jan, 1984. " Do Tax Allowances Stimulate Investment?," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(2), pages 244-268.
- Dufwenberg, Martin & Koskenkylä, Heikki & Södersten, Jan, 1994. "Manufacturing investment and taxation in the Nordic countries," Research Discussion Papers 8/1994, Bank of Finland.
- Auerbach, Alan J. & Hassett, Kevin, 1992.
"Tax policy and business fixed investment in the United States,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 141-170, March.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Kevin Hassett, 1991. "Tax Policy and Business Fixed Investment in the United States," NBER Working Papers 3619, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sodersten, Jan, 1989. " The Investment Funds System Reconsidered," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, pages 671-687.
- Dufwenberg, Martin & Koskenkyla, Heikki & Sodersten, Jan, 1994. " Manufacturing Investment and Taxation in the Nordic Countries," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 96(3), pages 443-461.
- John B. Taylor, 1982. "The Swedish Investment Funds System as a Stabilization Rule," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 13(1), pages 57-106.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank A. Cowell & Philippe Kerm, 2015. "Wealth Inequality: A Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 671-710, September.
- Hallberg, Daniel, 2003.
"A Description of Routes out of the Labor Force for Workers in Sweden,"
Working Paper Series
2003:23, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Kolm, Ann-Sofie & Larsen, Birthe, 2004. "Does tax evasion affect unemployment and educational choice?," Working Paper Series 2004:4, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Kolm, Ann-Sofie & Larsen, Birthe, 2006. "Does Tax Evasion Affect Unemployment and Educational Choice?," Working Papers 12-2003, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Ohlsson, Henry & Roine, Jesper & Waldenstrom, Daniel, 2006.
"Long-Run Changes in the Concentration of Wealth: An Overview of Recent Findings,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
103, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Waldenström, Daniel & Ohlsson, Henry & Roine, Jesper, 2007. "Long-Run Changes in the Concentration of Wealth: An Overview of Recent Findings," Working Paper Series 699, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsWEALTH; SWEDEN; SOCIAL JUSTICE;
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D33 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Factor Income Distribution
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:uppaal:21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nekuuse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .