Exchange Rate Regimes and Macroeconomic Stability: The Case of Sweden 1972-1996
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Soderlind, 2004.
"What if the Fed had been an inflation nutter?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(13), pages 1471-1473.
- Söderlind, Paul, 2001. "What if the Fed Had Been an Inflation Nutter?," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 0443, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Vinhas de Souza, Lúcio & Ledrut, Elisabeth, 2002. "Alternative Paths Towards EMU: Lessons from an Expanded Mundell-Fleming Model for the Accession Countries," Kiel Working Papers 1132, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Annika Alexius & Erik Post, 2008.
"Exchange rates and asymmetric shocks in small open economies,"
Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 527-541, November.
- Alexius, Annika & Post, Erik, 2005. "Exchange Rates and Asymmetric Shocks in Small Open Economies," Working Paper Series 2005:10, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEXCHANGE RATE ; MACROECONOMICS ; MONETARY POLICY;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:uppaal:2000:25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nekuuse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .