LINDA - Longitudinal INdividual DAta for Sweden
This paper presents LINDA - a register-based longitudinal data set for Sweden. LINDA consists of a large panel of individuals, and their household members, which is representative for the population during the period 1960 to 1998. As future years become available, this information will be added to the data set. LINDA also includes a specific sample of immigrants. This sample has the same design and covers the same time period as the population sample. We provide a description of the sources of data, the sampling frame as well as the sampling procedure. Moreover, to illustrate the usefulness and particular features of LINDA, we give the development of some of the key variables in the data set.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||2000|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: UPPSALA UNIVERSITY, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, S-751 20 UPPSALA SWEDEN.|
Phone: + 46 18 471 25 00
Fax: + 46 18 471 14 78
Web page: http://www.nek.uu.se/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Agell, Jonas & Englund, Peter & Södersten, Jan, 1996.
"Tax Reform of the Century - The Swedish Experiment,"
Working Paper Series
1996:13, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Agell, Jonas & Englund, Peter & Sodersten, Jan, 1996. "Tax Reform of the Century -- the Swedish Experiment," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 49(4), pages 643-64, December.
- Agell, J & Englund, P & Sodersten, J, 1996. "Tax reform of the Century - the Swedish Experiment," Papers 1996-13, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Per-Anders Edin & Bertil Holmlund, 1995.
"The Swedish Wage Structure: The Rise and Fall of Solidarity Wage Policy?,"
in: Differences and Changes in Wage Structures, pages 307-344
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Per-Anders Edin & Bertl Holmlund, 1993. "The Swedish Wage Stucture: The Rise and Fall of Solidarity Wage Policy?," NBER Working Papers 4257, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Klevmarken, Anders, 1982. "Household Market and Nonmarket Activities (HUS) – A Pilot Study," Working Paper Series 77, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Richard B. Freeman & Lawrence F. Katz, 1995. "Differences and Changes in Wage Structures," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number free95-1.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:uppaal:2000:19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.