Incidence Analysis Of Financing Unemployment Benefits In A Partially Unionized Economy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Holmlund, Bertil & Lundborg, Per, 1990. "Incidence Analysis of Financing Unemployment Benefits in a Partially Unionized Economy," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 57(227), pages 371-382, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kjell Erik Lommerud & Bjørn Sandvik & Odd Rune Straume, 2004.
"Good Jobs, Bad Jobs and Redistribution,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 106(4), pages 703-720, December.
- Lommerud, K.E. & Sandvik, B. & Straume, O.R., 2001. "Good Jobs, Bad Jobs and Redistribution," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 1401, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Kjell Erik Lommerud & BjÃ¸rn Sandvik & Odd Rune Staume, 2003. "Good Jobs, Bad Jobs and Redistribution," CESifo Working Paper Series 1022, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Sandvik, B. & Straume, Odd Rune, 2003. "Good Jobs, Bad Jobs and Redistribution," CEPR Discussion Papers 4115, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Sandvik, Bjørn & Straume, Odd Rune, 2002. "Good jobs, bad jobs and redistribution," Discussion Papers, various Research Units FS IV 02-21, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Bj¯rn Sandvik & Odd Rune Straume, 2002. "Good jobs, bad jobs and redistribution," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 131, Royal Economic Society.
- Nobuyuki Takeuchi, 2015. "Reconsidering the effect of economic development on urban unemployment under nonhomothetic preferences," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(1), pages 313-321.
More about this item
Keywordslabour market ; taxes ; trade unions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:uppaal:1988k. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nekuuse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .