An Overrview of China's Economic Reform
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fischer, Manfred M. & Essletzbichler, Jürgen & Gassler, Helmut & Trichtl, Gerhard, 1992. "Interregional and International Telephone Communication. Aggregate Traffic Model and Empirical Evidence for Austria," MPRA Paper 78266, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brocker, Johannes & Rohweder, Herold C, 1990. "Barriers to International Trade: Methods of Measurement and Empirical Evidence," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 24(4), pages 289-305.
- Rossera, Fabio, 1990. "Discontinuities and Barriers in Communications: The Case of Swiss Communities of Different Language," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 24(4), pages 319-336.
- Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet & Salomon, Ilan, 1990.
"Barriers in Spatial Interactions and Communications: A Conceptual Exploration,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 24(4), pages 237-252.
- Nijkamp, P. & Rietveld, P. & Salomon, I., 1990. "Barriers in spatial interactions and communications : a conceptual exploration," Serie Research Memoranda 0064, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Rietveld, Piet & Janssen, Leon, 1990. "Telephone Calls and Communication Barriers: The Case of the Netherlands," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 24(4), pages 307-318.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:umeare:1995. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceumuse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .