Information Matrix Test, Parameter Heterogeneity and Arch : A Synthesis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bera, A.K. & Ullah, A., 1991. "Rao's Score Test in Econometrics," Papers 9143, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Marwan Elkhoury, 2005. "A Time-Varying Parameter Model of A Monetary Policy Rule for Switzerland. The Case of the Lucas and Friedman Hypothesis," IHEID Working Papers 01-2006, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Gómez-Déniz, E., 2004. "A note on mixture prior distributions with applications in actuarial statistic/Sobre las Distribuciones a Priori Mixtas con Aplicaciones en la Estadística Actuarial," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 22, pages 372(15á)-37, Agosto.
- Bollerslev, Tim & Chou, Ray Y. & Kroner, Kenneth F., 1992. "ARCH modeling in finance : A review of the theory and empirical evidence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1-2), pages 5-59.
More about this item
Keywordstests ; econometrics ; information;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:tilbur:9154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cekubnl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .