The D1 -Triangulation In Simplical Variable Dimension Algorithms For Computing Solutions On Nonlinear Equations
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Dang, C. & Talman, A.J.J., 1990. "The D1-triangulation in simplicial variable dimension algorithms for computing solutions of nonlinear equations," Discussion Paper 1990-50, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Dang, C. & Talman, A.J.J., 1990. "The D1-triangulation in simplicial variable dimension algorithms for computing solutions of nonlinear equations," Discussion Paper 1990-27, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Philip Arestis, 1986. "Wages and Prices in the UK: The Post Keynesian View," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 339-358, March.
More about this item
Keywordscomputation ; linear models ; mathematics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:tilbur:9027. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cekubnl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .