Technological Progress and Income Inequality: A Model with Human Capital and Bequest
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Marie Viaene & Itzhak Zilcha, 2001.
"Human Capital Formation, Income Inequality and Growth,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
512, CESifo Group Munich.
- Viaene, J.-M. & Zilcha, I., 2001. "Human Capital Formation, Income Inequality and Growth," Papers 2001-13, Tel Aviv.
- Jean-Marie Viaene & Itzhak Zilcha, 2001. "Human Capital Formation, Income Inequality and Growth," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-104/2, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
Keywordshuman resources ; innovations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:teavsa:8-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/setauil.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .