International Influences on China's Recent Growth
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ahmad, Ehtisham & Stern, Nicholas, 1984. "The theory of reform and indian indirect taxes," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 259-298, December.
- Coondoo, Dipankor & Majumder, Amita, 1987. "A System of Demand Equations Based on Price Independent Generalized Linearity," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 28(1), pages 213-228, February.
- Pollak, Robert A & Wales, Terence J, 1981. "Demographic Variables in Demand Analysis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(6), pages 1533-1551, November.
- Ray, Ranjan, 1996.
"Demographic Variables in Demand Systems: The Case for Generality,"
Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 307-315.
- Ray, R., 1995. "Demographic Variables in Demand Systems: The Case for Generality," Papers 1995-08, Tasmania - Department of Economics.
- Chatterjee, Srikanta & Michelini, Claudio & Ray, Ranjan, 1994. "Expenditure Patterns and Aggregate Consumer Behaviour: Some Experiments with Australian and New Zealand Data," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 70(210), pages 278-291, September.
- Murty, M N & Ray, Ranjan, 1989. " A Computational Procedure for Calculating Optimal Commodity Taxes with Illustrative Evidence from Indian Budget Data," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 91(4), pages 655-670.
- Nelson, Julie A, 1988. "Household Economies of Scale in Consumption: Theory and Evidence," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(6), pages 1301-1314, November.
- Jorgenson, Dale W & Slesnick, Daniel T, 1987. "Aggregate Consumer Behavior and Household Equivalence Scales," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 5(2), pages 219-232, April.
- Ray, Ranjan, 1986. "Sensitivity of `optimal' commodity tax rates to alternative demand functional forms : An econometric case study of India," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 253-268, November.
- Dickens, Richard & Fry, Vanessa & Pashardes, Panos, 1993. "Non-linearities and Equivalence Scales," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(417), pages 359-368, March.
- Ray, Ranjan, 1983. "Measuring the costs of children : An alternative approach," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 89-102, October.
- Muellbauer, John, 1977. "Testing the Barten Model of Household Composition Effects and the Cost of Children," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 87(347), pages 460-487, September.
- Blundell, Richard & Pashardes, Panos & Weber, Guglielmo, 1993. "What Do We Learn About Consumer Demand Patterns from Micro Data?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(3), pages 570-597, June.
- Ray, Ranjan, 1985. "A dynamic analysis of expenditure patterns in rural India," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 283-297, December.
- Ray, Ranjan, 1980. "Analysis of a Time Series of Household Expenditure Surveys for India," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 62(4), pages 595-602, November.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
More about this item
KeywordsECONOMIC GROWTH ; CHINA ; INVESTMENTS;
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:tasman:1998-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dutasau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .