Business Property Taxation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Enid Slack, 2005. "Easing the Fiscal Restraints: New Revenue Tools in the City of Toronto Act," International Tax Program Papers 0507, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Richard M. Bird & Enid Slack, 2005.
"Land and Property Taxation in 25 Countries: A Comparative Review,"
ifo DICE Report,
ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 3(3), pages 34-42, November.
- Richard M. Bird & Enid Slack, 2004. "Land and Property Taxation in 25 Countries: A Comparative Review," Chapters,in: International Handbook of Land and Property Taxation, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Richard M. Bird, 2006. "Taxing Land and Property in Emerging Economies: Raising Revenue...and More?," International Tax Program Papers 0605, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:qkinpo:93-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/spsquca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .