Business Property Taxation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Enid Slack, 2005. "Easing the Fiscal Restraints: New Revenue Tools in the City of Toronto Act," International Tax Program Papers 0507, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Richard M. Bird, 2006. "Taxing Land and Property in Emerging Economies: Raising Revenue...and More?," International Tax Program Papers 0605, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Richard M. Bird & Enid Slack, 2005.
"Land and Property Taxation in 25 Countries: A Comparative Review,"
ifo DICE Report,
ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 3(3), pages 34-42, November.
- Richard M. Bird & Enid Slack, 2004. "Land and Property Taxation in 25 Countries: A Comparative Review," Chapters,in: International Handbook of Land and Property Taxation, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:qkinpo:93-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/spsquca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .