Saving in Developing Contries: Theory and Review
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ashok Kumar Mishra & Krishna Paudel, 2011. "Estimating permanent income and wealth of the US farm households," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(12), pages 1521-1533.
- Youngjae Lim & Robert Townsend, 1998.
"General Equilibrium Models of Financial Systems: Theory and Measurement in Village Economies,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 1(1), pages 59-118, January.
- Lim, Y. & Townsend, R.M., 1997. "General Equilibrium Models of Financial Systems: Theory and Measurement in Village Economies," Papers 9716, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros-.
- Juan Carlos Echeverry G., 1996.
"Short Run Savings Fluctuations And Export Shocks.Theory And Evidence For Latin-America,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
003498, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Juan Carlos Echeverry, 1996. "Short run savings fluctuations and export shocks theory and evidence for Latin America," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003497, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Juan Carlos Echeverry, 1996. "Short Run Savings Fluctuations and Export Shocks. Theory and Evidence for Latin-America," Borradores de Economia 048, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Chandran Govindaraju, V.G.R. & Tang, Chor Foon, 2013. "The dynamic links between CO2 emissions, economic growth and coal consumption in China and India," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 310-318.
- Garciá-Germán, Sol & Romeo, Alessandro & Magrini, Emiliano & Balilé, Jean, 2016.
"The impact of food price shocks on weight loss: Evidence from the adult population of Tanzania,"
Department of Agricultural and Rural Development (DARE) Discussion Papers
260778, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- García-Germán, Sol & Romeo, Alessandro & Magrini, Emiliano & Balié, Jean, 2016. "The impact of food price shocks on weight loss: Evidence from the adult population of Tanzania," DARE Discussion Papers 1611, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Alexander Sarris, 1991. "Agriculture européenne, marchés internationaux, croissance des PVD et sécurité alimentaire," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 205(1), pages 5-15.
- repec:voj:journl:v:64:y:2017:i:3:p:273-295 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wong, Grace Y. & Godoy, Ricardo, 2003. "Consumption and Vulnerability Among Foragers and Horticulturalists in the Rainforest of Honduras," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 1405-1419, August.
- Ngwenya, Mthunzi A. & Paas, Leonard J., 2012. "Lifecycle effects on consumer financial product portfolios in South Africa: An exploratory analysis of four ethnic groups," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 8-18.
- Evren Ceritoğlu, 2018.
"Self-insurance and consumption risk-sharing between birth-year cohorts in Turkey,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 1085-1118, December.
- Evren Ceritoglu, 2017. "Self-Insurance and Consumption Risk-Sharing between Birth-Year Cohorts in Turkey," Working Papers 1701, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:96:y:2017:i:c:p:245-263 is not listed on IDEAS
- Athukorala, Prema-chandra & Sen, Kunal, 2004.
"The Determinants of Private Saving in India,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 491-503, March.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Kunal Sen, 2001. "The Determinants Of Private Saving In India," ASARC Working Papers 2001-13, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Athukorala, Prema-chandra & Sen, Kunal, 2001. "The Determinants of Private Saving in India," Departmental Working Papers 2001-12, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Juan Carlos Echeverry, 1996.
"The Fall in Colombian savings during the 1990s. Theory and evidence,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
003593, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Juan Carlos Echeverry, 1996. "The Fall in Colombian Savings During the 1990s. Theory and Evidence," Borradores de Economia 061, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- repec:bla:devpol:v:12:y:1994:i:2:p:165-192 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ernest Aryeetey & Christopher Udry, 2000. "Saving in Sub-Saharan Africa," CID Working Papers 38A, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Christopher D. Carroll & Lawrence H. Summers, 1991.
"Consumption Growth Parallels Income Growth: Some New Evidence,"
NBER Chapters,in: National Saving and Economic Performance, pages 305-348
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chris Carroll & Lawrence H. Summers, 1989. "Consumption Growth Parallels Income Growth: Some New Evidence," NBER Working Papers 3090, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johansson, Sara, 1996. "Life cycles, oil cycles, or financial reforms? The growth in private savings rates in Indonesia," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 150, Stockholm School of Economics.
- repec:eee:joecag:v:9:y:2017:i:c:p:30-40 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:134:y:2017:i:c:p:1029-1037 is not listed on IDEAS
- David W. Campbell, 1999. "Explaining Japan's Saving Rate," Macroeconomics 9902004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Syeda Fizza Gillani, 1996. "Risk-sharing in Rural Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 35(1), pages 23-48.
- Irina Georgescu & Adolfo CristóbalCampoamor & Ana Mª LuciaCasademunt, 2017.
"A Possibilistic and Probabilistic Approach to Precautionary Saving,"
Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 64(3), pages 273-295, June.
- Irina Georgescu & Adolfo Crist'obal Campoamor & Ana Maria Lucia Casademunt, 2017. "A Possibilistic and Probabilistic Approach to Precautionary Saving," Papers 1706.07760, arXiv.org.
- Leila Aghabarari & Ahmed Rostom & Rishabh Sinha, 2018. "Precautionary Wealth and Financial Access," World Bank Other Operational Studies 30040, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordssavings ; developing countries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:priwds:144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wwprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .