Foreign Direct Investment and Capital Flight
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Avi-Yonah, Reuven S., 2001. "Globalization and tax competition: implications for developing countries," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Leonce Ndikumana & Mare Sarr, 2016. "Capital Flight and Foreign Direct Investment in Africa: An Investigation of the Role of Natural Resource Endowment," SALDRU Working Papers 167, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Léonce Ndikumana & Mare Sarr, 2016. "Capital flight and foreign direct investment in Africa An investigation of the role of natural resource endowment," WIDER Working Paper Series 058, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Slim, Sadri, 2015.
"Un modelo Mundell-Fleming con economía ilegal y lavado de dinero
[Modeling illegal economy and money laundering: a Mundell-Fleming framework]," MPRA Paper 64675, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:ecofin:v:44:y:2018:i:c:p:193-203 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hermes, Niels & Lensink, Robert & Murinde, Victor, 2002. "Flight Capital and its Reversal for Development Financing," WIDER Working Paper Series 099, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Yin-Wong Cheung & XingWang Qian, 2010. "Capital Flight: China's Experience," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(2), pages 227-247, May.
- Liew, Siew-Ling, 2016. "Review on Determinants of Capital Flight," MPRA Paper 70445, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Seung-Gwang Baek & Doo Yong Yang, 2010. "Institutional Quality, Captal Flight and Capital Flows," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 26, pages 121-155.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Steinkamp, Sven & Westermann, Frank, 2016.
"China's capital flight: Pre- and post-crisis experiences,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 88-112.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Sven Steinkamp & Frank Westermann, 2015. "China's Capital Flight: Pre- and Post-Crisis Experiences," CESifo Working Paper Series 5584, CESifo Group Munich.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Sven Steinkamp & Frank Westermann, 2015. "China's Capital Flight: Pre- and Post-Crisis Experiences," Working Papers 103, Institute of Empirical Economic Research, Osnabrueck University, revised 16 Dec 2015.
- Demirbag, Mehmet & Apaydin, Marina & Tatoglu, Ekrem, 2011. "Survival of Japanese subsidiaries in the Middle East and North Africa," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 411-425, October.
- Orkoh, Emmanuel & Claassen, Carike & Blaauw, Derick, 2017. "Corruption, political stability and illicit financial outflows in Sub-Saharan Africa," EconStor Preprints 182082, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- repec:asi:aeafrj:2018:p:1185-1195 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beja Jr, Edsel, 2010. "Balance of Payments-consistent unreported flows," MPRA Paper 21699, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chander KANT, "undated". "Relationship between Different Types of Private Capital Flows to Developing Countries," EcoMod2008 23800056, EcoMod.
- Fouzia Amin & Sanmugam Annamalah, 2013. "An evaluation of Malaysian capital controls," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 40(4), pages 549-571, August.
- Demachi, Kazue, 2013. "Capital Flight and Transfer from Resource-Rich Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 50273, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew Powell & Dilip Ratha & Sanket Mohapatra, 2002. "Capital Inflows and Capital Outflows: Measurement, Determinants, Consequences," Business School Working Papers veinticinco, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Melike Altinkemer, 1996. "Capital Flows : The Turkish Case," Discussion Papers 9601, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Lim Choon-Seng, 1999. "Extent and Efficacy of Monetary Sterilisation in the SEACEN Countries," Research Studies, South East Asian Central Banks (SEACEN) Research and Training Centre, number rp40, April.
- Mouhamadou Sy, 2012. "Exchange Rate Regimes, Capital Controls and the Pattern of Speculative Capital Flows," PSE Working Papers halshs-00684591, HAL.
- repec:taf:rjapxx:v:7:y:2002:i:2:p:203-241 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kazue Demachi, 2014. "Capital flight from resource rich developing countries," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(2), pages 734-744.
- Letete Emmanuel & Sarr Mare, 2017. "Working Paper 275 - Illicit Financial Flows and Political Institutions in Kenya," Working Paper Series 2392, African Development Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsCAPITAL MARKET; FOREIGN INVESTMENTS; DEVELOPING COUNTRIES; CAPITAL MOVEMENTS;
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:prinfi:80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.