Individual Moral Consistency and Aggregative Collective Choices
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- N. Gravel & J.-F. Laslier & A. Trannoy, 1997. "Individual moral consistency and aggregative collective choices," THEMA Working Papers 97-33, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
More about this item
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:pnegmi:9733. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .