Real Effects of Money and Welfare Costs of Inflation in an Endogenously Growing Economy with Transactions Costs
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Ping Wang & Chong K. Yip, 1993. "Real effects of money and welfare costs of inflation in an endogenously growing economy with transactions costs," Working Papers 9311, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jones, Larry E. & Manuelli, Rodolfo E., 1997.
"The sources of growth,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 75-114, January.
- Larry E. Jones & Rodolfo E. Manuelli, 1994. "The Sources of Growth," Macroeconomics 9411002, EconWPA, revised 05 Mar 1999.
- Jones, L.E. & manuelli, R.E., 1994. "The Sources of Growth," Working papers 9428, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Larry E. Jones & Rodolfo E. Manuelli, 1994. "The Sources of Growth," GE, Growth, Math methods 9410002, EconWPA, revised 05 Mar 1999.
- Dotsey, Michael & Ireland, Peter, 1996.
"The welfare cost of inflation in general equilibrium,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 29-47, February.
- Michael Dotsey & Peter N. Ireland, 1994. "The welfare cost of inflation in general equilibrium," Working Paper 94-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
More about this item
Keywordsmoney ; inflation ; economic growth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:pensta:3-92-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/depsuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.