On Testing Sustainability of Government Deficits in a Stochastic Environment
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Henning Bohn, "undated". "On Testing Sustainability of Government Deficits in a Stochastic Environment," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 19-91, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Dotsey & Ching Sheng Mo, 1994. "The effects of fiscal policy in a neoclassical growth model," Working Paper 94-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Lehment, Harmen & Scheide, Joachim, 1992. "Die europäische Wirtschafts- und Währungsunion: Probleme des Übergangs," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1513, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
Keywordsgovernment policy ; debt ; growth rate ; interest rate;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:pennif:19-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wcupaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .