The Risk and Return Characteristics of Stock Market-Based Real Estate Indexes and Their Relation to Appraisal-Based Returns
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Joseph Gyourko & Donald B. Keim, "undated". "The Risk and Return Characteristics of Stock Market-Based Real Estate Indexes and Their Relation to Appraisal-Based Returns," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 05-90, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Gyourko, J. & Keim, D.B., 1990. "The Risk And Return Characteristics Of Stock Market-Based Real Estate Indexes And Their Relation To Appraisal- Based Returns," Weiss Center Working Papers 5-90, Wharton School - Weiss Center for International Financial Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John D. Martin & Douglas O. Cook, 1991. "A Comparison of the Recent Performance of Publicly Traded Real Property Portfolios and Common Stock," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 19(2), pages 184-212.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:pennfi:5-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rwupaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .