Asset Prices Under Heterogenous Beliefs: Implications for the Equity Premium
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Andrew B. Abel, "undated". "Asset Prices Under Heterogenous Beliefs: Implications for the Equity Premium," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 9-89, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Selima Ben Mansour & Elyès Jouini & Jean-Michel Marin & Clotilde Napp & Christian Robert, 2008.
"Are risk-averse agents more optimistic? A Bayesian estimation approach,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(6), pages 843-860.
- Selima Benmansour & Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp & Jean-Michel Marin & Christian Robert, 2007. "Are risk averse agents more optimistic? A Bayesian estimation approach," Working Papers halshs-00163678, HAL.
- Elyès Jouini & Selima Ben Mansour & Clotilde Napp & Jean-Michel Marin & Christian Robert, 2008. "Are Risk Averse Agents More Optimistic? A Bayesian Estimation Approach," Post-Print halshs-00176629, HAL.
- Mankiw, N. Gregory & Zeldes, Stephen P., 1991.
"The consumption of stockholders and nonstockholders,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 97-112, March.
- Mankiw, N.G. & Zeldes, S.P., 1990. "The Consumption Of Stockholders And Non-Stockholders," Weiss Center Working Papers 23-90, Wharton School - Weiss Center for International Financial Research.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Stephen P. Zeldes, 1990. "The Consumption of Stockholders and Non-Stockholders," NBER Working Papers 3402, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/3495 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:mateco:v:70:y:2017:i:c:p:105-114 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xue-Zhong He & Lei Shi, 2008. "Heterogeneity, Bounded Rationality and Market Dysfunctionality," Research Paper Series 233, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Evan W. Anderson & Eric Ghysels & Jennifer L. Juergens, 2005.
"Do Heterogeneous Beliefs Matter for Asset Pricing?,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 18(3), pages 875-924.
- Jennifer Juergens & Evan Anderson & Eric Ghysels, 2004. "Do Heterogeneous Beliefs Matter for Asset Pricing?," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 477, Econometric Society.
- Jouini, Elyes & Napp, Clotilde, 2006. "Heterogeneous beliefs and asset pricing in discrete time: An analysis of pessimism and doubt," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1233-1260, July.
- He, Xue-Zhong & Treich, Nicolas, 2012.
"Heterogeneous Beliefs and Prediction Market Accuracy,"
TSE Working Papers
13-394, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- He, Xue-Zhong & Treich, Nicolas, 2012. "Heterogeneous Beliefs and Prediction Market Accuracy," IDEI Working Papers 775, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- He, Xue-Zhong & Treich, Nicolas, 2013. "Heterogeneous Beliefs and Prediction Market Accuracy," LERNA Working Papers 13.05.392, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Jouini, Elyès & Napp, Clotilde, 2015. "Gurus and belief manipulation," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 11-18.
- Emilio Barucci & Marco Casna, 2014. "On the Market Selection Hypothesis in a Mean Reverting Environment," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 44(1), pages 101-126, June.
- Giordani, Paolo & Soderlind, Paul, 2006. "Is there evidence of pessimism and doubt in subjective distributions? Implications for the equity premium puzzle," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 1027-1043, June.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/78 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2324 is not listed on IDEAS
- Atmaz, Adem & Basak, Suleyman, 2017. "Belief Dispersion in the Stock Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 12056, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carl Chiarella & Roberto Dieci & Xue-Zhong He, 2006. "Aggregation of Heterogeneous Beliefs and Asset Pricing Theory: A Mean-Variance Analysis," Research Paper Series 186, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Carl Chiarella & Roberto Dieci & Tony He, 2006. "Aggregation of Heterogeneous Beliefs and Asset Pricing: A Mean-Variance Analysis," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 108, Society for Computational Economics.
- Costas Xiouros, 2006. "Asset price volatilities and trading volumes in heterogeneous agent economies," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 466, Society for Computational Economics.
- Elyes Jouini & Clotilde Napp, 2004.
"Hétérogénéité des croyances, prix du risque et volatilité des marchés,"
Revue d'Économie Financière,
Programme National Persée, vol. 74(1), pages 125-137.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp, 2004. "Hétérogénéité des croyances, prix du risque et volatilité des marchés," Post-Print halshs-00176465, HAL.
- Carlin, Bruce I. & Longstaff, Francis A. & Matoba, Kyle, 2014. "Disagreement and asset prices," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 226-238.
- Basak, Suleyman, 2004. "Asset Prices with Heterogenous Beliefs," CEPR Discussion Papers 4256, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:pennfi:09-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rwupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.