On the Optimality of Portfolio Insurance
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Franke, Günter & Weber, Martin, 2001.
"Heterogeneity of Investors and Asset Pricing in a Risk-Value World,"
CoFE Discussion Papers
01/08, University of Konstanz, Center of Finance and Econometrics (CoFE).
- Franke, Günter & Weber, Martin, 2003. "Heterogeneity of Investors and Asset Pricing in a Risk-Value World," CEPR Discussion Papers 3832, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dangl, Thomas & Randl, Otto & Zechner, Josef, 2016. "Risk control in asset management: Motives and concepts," CFS Working Paper Series 546, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Sami Attaoui & Vincent Lacoste, 2013. "A scenario-based description of optimal American capital guaranteed strategies," Finance, Presses universitaires de Grenoble, vol. 34(2), pages 65-119.
- Deepika Krishnan & Raju G, 2018. "Performance Analysis of Volatile Strategy under Indian Options Market," Indian Journal of Commerce and Management Studies, Educational Research Multimedia & Publications,India, vol. 9(1), pages 87-94, January.
- Raquel M. Gaspar & Paulo M. Silva, 2019. "Investors’ Perspective on Portfolio InsuranceExpected Utility vs Prospect Theories," Working Papers REM 2019/92, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Arjen Siegmann & André Lucas, 2002. "Explaining Hedge Fund Investment Styles by Loss Aversion," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-046/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bhargava, Vivek & Brooks, Robert, 2002. "Exploration of the role of expectations in foreign exchange risk management," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 171-189, April.
- Corielli, Francesco & Penati, Alessandro, 1996. "Long-run equity risk and dynamic trading strategies: a simulation exercise for the Italian stock market," Ricerche Economiche, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 27-56, March.
- Dichtl, Hubert & Drobetz, Wolfgang, 2011. "Portfolio insurance and prospect theory investors: Popularity and optimal design of capital protected financial products," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1683-1697, July.
- Gary L. Trennepohl & James R. Booth & Hassan Tehranian, 1988. "An Empirical Analysis Of Insured Portfolio Strategies Using Listed Options," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 11(1), pages 1-12, March.
- Jacques PÃ©zier & Johanna Scheller, 2011. "A Comprehensive Evaluation of Portfolio Insurance Strategies," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2011-15, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-330 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bertrand, Philippe & Prigent, Jean-luc, 2011. "Omega performance measure and portfolio insurance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1811-1823, July.
- Pézier, Jacques & Scheller, Johanna, 2013. "Best portfolio insurance for long-term investment strategies in realistic conditions," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 263-274.
- Chamorro, Jose M. & Perez de Villarreal, Jose M., 2000. "Mutual fund evaluation: a portfolio insurance approach: A heuristic application in Spain," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 83-104, August.
- Robiyanto Robiyanto & Bayu Adi Nugroho & Eka Handriani & Andrian Dolfriandra Huruta, 2020. "Hedge effectiveness of put replication, gold, and oil on ASEAN-5 equities," Financial Innovation, Springer;Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, vol. 6(1), pages 1-29, December.
- Grossman, Sanford J, 1988.
"An Analysis of the Implications for Stock and Futures Price Volatility of Program Trading and Dynamic Hedging Strategies,"
The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 61(3), pages 275-298, July.
- Sanford J. Grossman, 1987. "An Analysis of the Implications for Stock and Futures Price Volatility of Program Trading and Dynamic Hedging Strategies," NBER Working Papers 2357, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boyle, Phelim & Tian, Weidong, 2008. "The design of equity-indexed annuities," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 303-315, December.
- Annaert, Jan & Osselaer, Sofieke Van & Verstraete, Bert, 2009. "Performance evaluation of portfolio insurance strategies using stochastic dominance criteria," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 272-280, February.
- Changhui Choi & Bong-Gyu Jang & Changki Kim & Sang-youn Roh, 2016. "Net Contribution, Liquidity, and Optimal Pension Management," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 83(4), pages 913-948, December.
- Sami Attaoui & Vincent Lacoste, 2013. "A scenario-based description of optimal American capital guaranteed strategies," Post-Print hal-00867667, HAL.
- Hubert Dichtl & Wolfgang Drobetz & Martin Wambach, 2017. "A bootstrap-based comparison of portfolio insurance strategies," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 31-59, January.
- Vohra, Suprita & Fabozzi, Frank J., 2019. "Effectiveness of developed and emerging market FX options in active currency risk management," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 130-146.
- J. Annaert & S. Van Osselaer & B. Verstraete, 2007. "Performance evaluation of portfolio insurance strategies using stochastic dominance criteria," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/473, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:pennfi:05-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rwupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.