Asymmetric Shocks and Monetary Union
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabio Ghironi, 2000. "Towards new open economy macroeconometrics," Staff Reports 100, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Fabio Ghironi, 2000. "Understanding Macroeconomic Interdependence: Do We Really Need to Shut Off the Current Account?," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 465, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 14 Aug 2003.
More about this item
KeywordsMONETARY AREAS ; EXCHANGE RATE;
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:pariem:98.25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cerp1fr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .