Economic Integration, Asymmetries and the Desirability of a Monetary Union
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Carré, Martine & Levasseur, Sandrine, 2000. "Economic Integration, Asymmetries and the Desirability of a Monetary Union," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 15, pages 345-354.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sandrine Levasseur, 2011.
"Production under foreign ownership and domestic volatility: an empirical investigation at the sector level,"
- Sandrine Levasseur, 2011. "Production under foreign ownership and domestic volatility: An empirical investigation at the sector level," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2011-01, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Sandrine Levasseur, 2011. "Production under foreign ownership and domestic volatility: an empirical investigation at the sector level," Sciences Po publications 2011-01, Sciences Po.
More about this item
KeywordsECONOMIC INTEGRATION ; MONETARY UNION ; INFORMATION;
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:pariem:96.54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cerp1fr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .