Dynamic Decision Making with Belief Functions
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Haltiwanger, John & Waldman, Michael, 1985.
"Rational Expectations and the Limits of Rationality: An Analysis of Heterogeneity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 326-340, June.
- John Haltiwanger & Michael Waldman, 1983. "Rational Expectations and the Limits of Rationality: An Analysis of Heterogeneity," UCLA Economics Working Papers 303, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Barro, Robert J. & Gordon, David B., 1983.
"Rules, discretion and reputation in a model of monetary policy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 101-121.
- Robert J. Barro & David B. Gordon, 1983. "Rules, Discretion and Reputation in a Model of Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 1079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Crettez, Bertrand & Michel, Philippe, 1992. "Economically rational expectations equilibrium," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 203-206, October.
- John Haltiwanger & Michael Waldman, 1989. "Limited Rationality and Strategic Complements: The Implications for Macroeconomics," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 104(3), pages 463-483.
- Daniel Cohen & Philippe Michel, 1988. "How Should Control Theory Be Used to Calculate a Time-Consistent Government Policy?," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 55(2), pages 263-274.
- Akerlof, George A & Yellen, Janet L, 1985. "Can Small Deviations from Rationality Make Significant Differences to Economic Equilibria?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(4), pages 708-720, September.
- Antulio N. Bomfim & Francis X. Diebold, 1992. "Near-rationality and strategic complementarity in a macroeconomic model: policy effects, persistence and multipliers," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 205, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Evans, George W & Ramey, Garey, 1992. "Expectation Calculation and Macroeconomic Dynamics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(1), pages 207-224, March.
- Evans, George W. & Honkapohja, Seppo & Sargent, Thomas J., 1993. "On the preservation of deterministic cycles when some agents perceive them to be random fluctuations," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 17(5-6), pages 705-721.
- Nishimura, Kazuo, 1985. "Competitive equilibrium cycles," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 284-306, August.
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1977. "Rules Rather Than Discretion: The Inconsistency of Optimal Plans," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(3), pages 473-491, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Siniscalchi, Marciano, 2011. "Dynamic choice under ambiguity," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society.
- Siniscalchi, Marciano, 2006.
"A behavioral characterization of plausible priors,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 91-135, May.
- Marciano Siniscalchi, 2003. "A Behavioral Characterization of Plausible Priors," Levine's Bibliography 234936000000000064, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Marciano Siniscalchi, 2003. "A Behavioral Characterization of Plausible Priors," Discussion Papers 1365, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Michèle Cohen & Alain Chateauneuf & Eric Danan & Thibault Gajdos & Raphaël Giraud & Meglena Jeleva & Fabrice Philippe & Jean-Marc Tallon & Jean-Christophe Vergnaud, 2011. "Tribute to Jean-Yves Jaffray," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 71(1), pages 1-10, July.
- Luca Rigotti & Matthew Ryan & Rhema Vaithianathan, 2011. "Optimism and firm formation," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 46(1), pages 1-38, January.
- Cesaltina Pacheco Pires, 2002. "A Rule For Updating Ambiguous Beliefs," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 137-152, September.
- André Lapied & Robert Kast, 2005.
"Updating Choquet valuation and discounting information arrivals,"
05-09, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jan 2005.
- André Lapied & Robert Kast, 2009. "Updating Choquet valuation and discounting information arrivals," Working Papers halshs-00410532, HAL.
- Joseph Y. Halpern & Samantha Leung, 2012. "Weighted Sets of Probabilities and MinimaxWeighted Expected Regret: New Approaches for Representing Uncertainty and Making Decisions," Papers 1210.4853, arXiv.org.
- Peter Wakker, 2011. "Jaffray’s ideas on ambiguity," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 71(1), pages 11-22, July.
- Michèle Cohen & Alain Chateauneuf & Eric Danan & Thibault Gajdos & Raphaël Giraud & Meglena Jeleva & Fabrice Philippe & Jean-Marc Tallon & Jean-Christophe Vergnaud, 2011. "Tribute to Jean-Yves Jaffray July 22, 1939 - February 26, 2009," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00664715, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsdecision making ; economic models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:pariem:92-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cerp1fr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .