Une application de la formule de Jarrow et Rudd aux options sur indice CAC 40
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Donald J. Brown & Jan Werner, 1995.
"Arbitrage and Existence of Equilibrium in Infinite Asset Markets,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 62(1), pages 101-114.
- Brown,Donald & Werner,Jan, 1991. "Arbitrage and existence of equilibrium in infinite asset markets," Discussion Paper Serie A 344, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Brown, D.J. & Werner, J., 1992. "Arbitrage and Existence of Equilibrium in Finite Asset Markets," Papers 43, Stanford - Institute for Thoretical Economics.
- Brown, Donald & Werner, Jan, 1993. "Arbitrage and Existence of Equilibrium in Infinite Asset Markets," Working Papers 825, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Kreps, David M., 1981. "Arbitrage and equilibrium in economies with infinitely many commodities," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 15-35, March.
- Kajii, Atsushi, 1996. "How to discard non-satiation and free-disposal with paper money," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 75-84.
- Page Jr., Frank H. & Wooders, Myrna Holtz, 1996. "A necessary and sufficient condition for the compactness of individually rational and feasible outcomes and the existence of an equilibrium," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 153-162, August.
- Milne, Frank, 1980. "Short-Selling, Default Risk and the Existence of Equilibrium in a Securities Model," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 21(2), pages 255-267, June.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1997. "A topological invariant for competitive markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 445-469, November.
- Bertsekas, Dimitri P., 1974. "Necessary and sufficient conditions for existence of an optimal portfolio," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 235-247, June.
- Florenzano, Monigue & Le Van, Cuong, 1986. "A note on the Gale-Nikaido-Debreu lemma and the existence of general equilibrium," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 22(2-3), pages 107-110.
- Page, Frank Jr., 1996. "Arbitrage and asset prices," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 183-208, June.
- Page, Frank Jr., 1987. "On equilibrium in Hart's securities exchange model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 392-404, April.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1995. "Limited Arbitrage Is Necessary and Sufficient for the Existence of a Competitive Equilibrium with or without Short Sales," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 5(1), pages 79-108, January.
- Werner, Jan, 1987. "Arbitrage and the Existence of Competitive Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(6), pages 1403-1418, November.
- Hart, Oliver D., 1974. "On the existence of equilibrium in a securities model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 293-311, November.
- Grandmont, Jean-Michel, 1993. "Temporary general equilibrium theory," Handbook of Mathematical Economics,in: K. J. Arrow & M.D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 4, volume 2, chapter 19, pages 879-922 Elsevier.
- Green, Jerry R, 1973. "Temporary General Equilibrium in a Sequential Trading Model with Spot and Futures Transactions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(6), pages 1103-1123, November.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1994. "Social Diversity, Arbitrage, and Gains from Trade: A Unified Perspective on Resource Allocation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 427-434, May.
- Monteiro, Paulo K. & Page, Frank Jr. & Wooders, Myrna Holtz, 1997. "Arbitrage, equilibrium, and gains from trade: A counterexample," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 481-501, November.
- Hammond, Peter J., 1983. "Overlapping expectations and Hart's conditions for equilibrium in a securities model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 170-175, October.
- Lars Tyge Nielsen, 1989. "Asset Market Equilibrium with Short-Selling," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 56(3), pages 467-473.
More about this item
KeywordsFIXATION DU PRIX ; MODELES ; PREVISIONS;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:pariem:2000.05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cerp1fr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .