Educational Subsidies When Relative Income Matters
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik, 1989. "Educational Subsidies When Relative Income Matters," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(3), pages 640-652, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Corazzini, Luca & Esposito, Lucio & Majorano, Francesca, 2012.
"Reign in hell or serve in heaven? A cross-country journey into the relative vs absolute perceptions of wellbeing,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 81(3), pages 715-730.
- Luca Corazzini, Lucio Esposito, Francesca Majorano., 2010. "Reign in Hell or Serve in Heaven? A Cross-country Journey into the Relative vs Absolute Perceptions of Wellbeing," ISLA Working Papers 36, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A., 2007. "Comparison Wage in Trade Union Decision Making," MPRA Paper 46287, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lans Bovenberg, A. & Jacobs, Bas, 2005.
"Redistribution and education subsidies are Siamese twins,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(11-12), pages 2005-2035, December.
- Bovenberg, A Lans & Jacobs, Bas, 2001. "Redistribution and Education Subsidies are Siamese Twins," CEPR Discussion Papers 3099, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bovenberg, A.L. & Jacobs, B., 2001. "Redistribution and Education Subsidies are Siamese Twins," Discussion Paper 2001-82, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Colin Jennings & Hein Roelfsema, 2008.
"Civil Conflict, Federalism and Strategic Delegation of Leadership,"
Journal of Peace Research,
Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 45(4), pages 557-573, July.
- Colin Jennings & Hein Roelfsema, 2008. "Civil Conflict, Federalism and Strategic Delegation of Leadership," Working Papers 0803, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Jennings, Colin & Roelfsema, Hein, 2008. "Civil conflict, federalism and strategic delegation of leadership," SIRE Discussion Papers 2008-16, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Asplund, Rita, 2004. "A Macroeconomic Perspective on Education and Inequality," Discussion Papers 906, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Billy Jack, 2003. "Poverty Reduction Using Self-Interested Intermediaries: Implications for the Design of Inter-Governmental Transfers," Working Papers gueconwpa~03-03-18, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Gianni De Fraja, 2004. "Education and Redistribution," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 94(3), pages 3-44, May-June.
- John Creedy, 1994. "Financing higher education: public choice and social welfare," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 15(3), pages 87-108, August.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A., 2008. "The Concept Of Comparison Income: An Historical Perspective," MPRA Paper 8713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berthold U. Wigger, 2001.
"Higher Education Financing and Income Redistribution,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 58(1), pages 1-48, December.
- Berthold U. Wigger, 2001. "Higher Education Financing and Income Redistribution," CESifo Working Paper Series 527, CESifo Group Munich.
- Romano, Richard E. & Tampieri, Alessandro, 2016. "Arts vs engineering: Choosing consumption of and investment in education," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 493-510.
- Brown, Gordon D. A. & Gardner, Jonathan & Oswald, Andrew J. & Qian, Jing, 2005. "Does Wage Rank Affect Employees' Wellbeing?," IZA Discussion Papers 1505, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- T. Guse & B. Hehenkamp, 2006. "The strategic advantage of interdependent preferences in rent-seeking contests," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 129(3), pages 323-352, December.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros, 2011. "Hierarchical Needs, Income Comparisons and Happiness Levels," MPRA Paper 48343, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clark, Andrew E. & Oswald, Andrew J., 1998. "Comparison-concave utility and following behaviour in social and economic settings," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 133-155, October.
- Stavros Drakopoulos, 2008.
"The paradox of happiness: towards an alternative explanation,"
Journal of Happiness Studies,
Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 303-315, June.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A., 2005. "The paradox of Happiness: towards an alternative explanation," MPRA Paper 6870, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clark, Andrew E. & Oswald, Andrew J., 1996.
"Satisfaction and comparison income,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 359-381, September.
- Clark, Andrew E & Oswald, Andrew J, 1993. "Satisfaction and Comparison Income," Economics Discussion Papers 10018, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Clark, Andrew E. & Oswald, Andrew J., 1994. "Satisfaction and comparison income," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9408, CEPREMAP.
- Konrad, Kai A., 1992. "Wealth seeking reconsidered," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 215-227, July.
- Raquel Fernandez & Richard Rogerson, 1995. "On the Political Economy of Education Subsidies," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 62(2), pages 249-262.
- De Fraja, Gianni, 1999. "Equal Opportunities in Education: Market Equilibrium and Public Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 2090, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Raquel Fernandez & Richard Rogerson, 1992. "Human Capital Accumulation and Income Distribution," NBER Working Papers 3994, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fuerst, Franz & Oikarinen, Elias & Harjunen, Oskari, 2016. "Green signalling effects in the market for energy-efficient residential buildings," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 560-571.
- repec:str:wpaper:0001 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordseducation ; income ; taxation ; preference functions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:norgee:05-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nhhhhno.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.