Growth Accounting, Growth Theory and the East Asian Miracle
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Irz, Xavier T. & Roe, Terry L., 2000. "Growth Pattern, Sustainability And Trade In A Land Constrained Economy," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21762, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Sarath Delpachitra & Pham Van Dai, 2012. "The Determinants of TFP Growth in Middle Income Economies in ASEAN: Implication of Financial Crises," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 11(1), pages 63-88, June.
- Lin, Pei-Chien & Roe, Terry L., 1999. "Growth Theory And Accounting For Growth Of The Taiwanese Economy," Bulletins 12968, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
More about this item
KeywordsCONVERGENCE ; ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT ; EAST ASIA ; ECONOMIC GROWTH;
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:nesowa:98/11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/senswau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .