Fixed Cost Assumptions
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio Ciccone, 2002. "Input Chains and Industrialization," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 69(3), pages 565-587.
- P M Picard & E Toulemonde, 2005.
"On Monopolistic Competition and Optimal Product Diversity: A Comment on Cost Structure and Workers' Rents,"
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series
0518, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Pierre M. Picard & Eric Toulemonde, 2005. "On Monopolistic Competition and Optimal Product Diversity: a Comment on Cost Structure and Workers' Rents," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 05.02, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- PICARD, Pierre M. & TOULEMONDE, Eric, 2005. "On monopolistic competition and optimal product diversity: a comment on cost structure and workers' rents," CORE Discussion Papers 2005016, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Douhan, Robin & Nordberg, Anders, 2007.
"Is the elephant stepping on its trunk? The problem of India´s unbalanced growth,"
Working Paper Series
2007:16, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Douhan, Robin & Nordberg, Anders, 2008. "Is the Elephant Stepping on its Trunk? The Problem of India's Unbalanced Growth," Working Paper Series 778, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsENTREPRISES; COSTS; PRODUCTION;
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:nesowa:95/47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/senswau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.