Autocorrelations, Returns and Australian Financial Futures
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Robert Brooks & Paul Michaelides, 1995. "Autocorrelations, returns and Australian financial futures," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(10), pages 323-326.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McKenzie, Michael D., 1999. "Power transformation and forecasting the magnitude of exchange rate changes," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 49-55, February.
More about this item
KeywordsECONOMETRICS; FINANCIAL MARKETS;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:melrfi:95-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dermiau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .