Risk Sharing of Disaggregate Macroeconomic and Idiosyncratic Shocks
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Gregory D. Hess & Kwanho Shin, 1999. "Risk sharing of disaggregate macroeconomic and idiosyncratic shocks," Working Paper 9915, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ralph Chami & Gregory Hess, 2005.
"For Better or For Worse? State-Level Marital Formation and Risk Sharing,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 367-385, December.
- Ralph Chami & Gregory D. Hess, 2002. "For Better or For Worse? State Level Marital Formation and Risk Sharing," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2002-07, Claremont Colleges.
- Ralph Chami & Gregory D. Hess, 2002. "For Better or For Worse? State-Level Marital Formation and Risk Sharing," CESifo Working Paper Series 702, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hess, Gregory D. & Shin, Kwanho, 2000.
"Risk sharing by households within and across regions and industries,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 533-560, June.
- Gregory D. Hess & Kwanho Shin, 1997. "Risk sharing by households within and across regions and industries," Research Working Paper 97-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Gregory D. Hess, 2004.
"Marriage and Consumption Insurance: What's Love Got to Do with It?,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 112(2), pages 290-318, April.
- Gregory D. Hess, 2001. "Marriage and Consumption Insurance: What’s Love Got to do With It?," CESifo Working Paper Series 507, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gregory D. Hess, 2002. "Marriage and Consumption Insurance: What's Love Got To Do With It?," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2002-15, Claremont Colleges.
- Gregory D. Hess, 2001. "Marriage and consumption insurance: what's love got to do with it?," Working Paper 0104, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
More about this item
KeywordsSAVINGS ; RISK ; MACROECONOMICS;
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:lseple:9915. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .