Wage Formation In The Nordic Countries Viewed From An International Perspective
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1991. "Data Difficulties in Labor Economics," NBER Chapters,in: Fifty Years of Economic Measurement: The Jubilee of the Conference on Research in Income and Wealth, pages 273-298 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Freeman, Richard, 1988. "Union density and economic performance : An analysis of U.S. States," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(2-3), pages 707-716, March.
- Dunne, Timothy & Roberts, Mark J & Samuelson, Larry, 1989.
"Plant Turnover and Gross Employment Flows in the U.S. Manufacturing Sector,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 7(1), pages 48-71, January.
- Dunne, T. & Roberts, M.J. & Samuelson L., 1988. "Plant Turnover And Gross Employment Flows In The U.S. Manufacturing Sector," Papers 9-87-7, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Oswald, Andrew J., 1988. "Introduction," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(2-3), pages 695-697, March.
- Stewart, Mark B, 1983. "Relative Earnings and Individual Union Membership in the United Kingdom," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 50(198), pages 111-125, May.
- Gaskins, Darius Jr., 1971. "Dynamic limit pricing: Optimal pricing under threat of entry," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 306-322, September.
- Nickell, S.J., 1987. "Dynamic models of labour demand," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & R. Layard (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 9, pages 473-522 Elsevier.
- Blanchflower, David G & Oswald, Andrew J & Garrett, Mario D, 1990.
"Insider Power in Wage Determination,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 57(226), pages 143-170, May.
- Blanchflower, D. & Oswald, A. & Garrett, M., 1988. "Insider Power In Wage Determination," Papers 319, London School of Economics - Centre for Labour Economics.
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew J. Oswald & Mario D. Garrett, 1989. "Insider Power in Wage Determination," NBER Working Papers 3179, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stafford, Frank, 1987.
"Forestalling the demise of empirical economics: The role of microdata in labor economics research,"
Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & R. Layard (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 7, pages 387-423
- Stafford, Frank, 1984. "Forestalling the Demise of Empirical Economics: The Role of Microdata in Labor Economics Research," Working Paper Series 119, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Clark, Kim B, 1984. "Unionization and Firm Performance: The Impact on Profits, Growth, and Productivity," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(5), pages 893-919, December.
- Leonard, Jonathan S., 1987.
"Employment Variation and Wage Rigidity: A Comparison of Union and Non-Union Plants,"
Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series
qt1qn6g5bc, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Leonard, J.S., 1987. "Employment Variation and Wage Rigidity: A Comparison of Union and Non-Union Plants," Papers 6, California Berkeley - Institute of Industrial Relations.
- Freeman, Richard B & Medoff, James L, 1982. "Substitution between Production Labor and Other Inputs in Unionized and Nonunionized Manufacturing," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 64(2), pages 220-233, May.
- Addison, John T & Hirsch, Barry T, 1989. "Union Effects on Productivity, Profits, and Growth: Has the Long Run Arrived?," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 7(1), pages 72-105, January.
- Blanchflower, David G. & Millward, Neil, 1988. "Trade unions and employment change : An analysis of British establishment data," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(2-3), pages 717-726, March.
More about this item
Keywordslabour market ; benefit plans ; employment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:lseple:335. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .