Entry and Minimum Quality Standards in a Vertically Differentiated Industry
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Constantatos, Christos & Perrakis, Stylianos, 1996. "Entry and Minimum Quality Standards in a Vertically Differentiated Industry," Cahiers de recherche 9611, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
References listed on IDEAS
- Welsch, Heinz, 1989. "The reliability of aggregate energy demand functions : An application of statistical specification error tests," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 285-292, October.
- Nguyen, Hong V., 1987. "Energy elasticities under Divisia and Btu aggregation," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 210-214, October.
- Harvey, A C, 1976. "Estimating Regression Models with Multiplicative Heteroscedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(3), pages 461-465, May.
- Jean-Thomas Bernard & Pierre Cauchon, 1987. "Thermal and Economic Measures of Energy Use: Differences and Implications," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 125-135.
- Chambers, Marcus J., 1990. "Forecasting with demand systems : A comparative study," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 363-376, June.
- E. R. Berndt & G. C. Watkins, 1986. "Modeling Energy Demand: The Choice Between Input and Output Energy Measures," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 69-79.
More about this item
KeywordsINDUSTRY; CORPORATIONS; MONOPOLIES; OLIGOPOLIES;
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:lavaen:9611. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/grlvlca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .