Determinants of Capacity Utilization in Indian Industries
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Weisskopf, Thomas E, 1972. "An Econometric Test of Alternative Constraints on the Growth of Underdeveloped Countries," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 54(1), pages 67-78, February.
- Bruton, Henry J, 1969. "The Two Gap Approach to Aid and Development: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(3), pages 439-446, June.
- Bacha, Edmar L., 1990. "A three-gap model of foreign transfers and the GDP growth rate in developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 279-296, April.
- Grinols, Earl & Bhagwati, Jagdish N, 1976. "Foreign Capital, Savings and Dependence," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 58(4), pages 416-424, November.
- Morisset, Jacques, 1989. "The impact of foreign capital inflows on domestic savings reexamined: The case of Argentina," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(11), pages 1709-1715, November.
- Gersovitz, Mark, 1982. "The estimation of the two-gap model," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1-2), pages 111-124, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sarbapriya, Ray & Mihir, Kumar Pal, 2011. "An Application of Economic Capacity Utilization to the Measurement of Total Factor Productivity Growth: Empirical Evidence from Indian Fertilizer Industry," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 125-142, March.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:indgan:71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/igidrin.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .