Temporary Alliance Formation: Endogenous Sequencing in Conflict Games
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joan Esteban, 2003.
"Olson VS. Coase: Coalitional Worth in Conflict,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 55(4), pages 339-357, December.
- Joan Esteban & József Sákovics, 2002. "Olson vs. Coase: Coalitional worth in conflict," Economics Working Papers 645, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Joan-Maria Esteban & József Sákovics, 2003. "Olson vs. Coase: Coalitional Worth in Conflict," Working Papers 3, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Joan Esteban & Jozsef Sakovics, 2002. "Olson vs. Coase: coalitional worth in conflict," ESE Discussion Papers 81, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
More about this item
KeywordsGAME THEORY ; ECONOMIC MODELS;
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:ieegpb:43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.