Successful Economic Development in Multi-Ethinic Society: TheMalaysian Case
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pramanik, Ataul Huq, 2002. "Islam And Development Revisited With Evidences From Malaysia," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 10, pages 39-74.
- Dhananjayan Sriskandarajah, 2005. "Development, Inequality and Ethnic Accommodation: Clues from Malaysia, Mauritius and Trinidad and Tobago," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(1), pages 63-79.
More about this item
KeywordsECONOMIC GROWTH; ECONOMIC POLICY;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:harvid:503. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiharus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .