On Efficiency of Linear Estimators Under Heavy-Tailedness
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rustam Ibragimov & Johan Walden, 2011. "Value at risk and efficiency under dependence and heavy-tailedness: models with common shocks," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 285-318, August.
- Ibragimov, Rustam, 2008. "Heavy-tailedness and threshold sex determination," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(16), pages 2804-2810, November.
- Chirok Han & Jin Seo Cho & Peter C. B. Phillips, 2011.
"Infinite Density at the Median and the Typical Shape of Stock Return Distributions,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(2), pages 282-294, April.
- Han, Chirok & Cho, Jin Seo & Phillips, Peter C. B., 2011. "Infinite Density at the Median and the Typical Shape of Stock Return Distributions," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 29(2), pages 282-294.
- Chirok Han & Jin Seo Cho & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2009. "Infinite Density at the Median and the Typical Shape of Stock Return Distributions," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1701, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Chirok Han & Jin Seo Cho & Peter C. B. Phillips, 2009. "Infinite Density at the Median and the Typical Shape of Stock Return Distributions," Discussion Paper Series 0914, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Ibragimov, Rustam & Walden, Johan, 2007. "The limits of diversification when losses may be large," Scholarly Articles 2624460, Harvard University Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:harver:2085. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieharus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.