The Opium Wars, Opium Legalization, and Opium Consumption in China
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Chris Feige & Jeffrey Miron, 2008. "The opium wars, opium legalization and opium consumption in China," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(12), pages 911-913.
- Jeffrey A. Miron & Chris Feige, 2005. "The Opium Wars, Opium Legalization, and Opium Consumption in China," NBER Working Papers 11355, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Newey, Whitney & West, Kenneth, 2014.
"A simple, positive semi-definite, heteroscedasticity and autocorrelation consistent covariance matrix,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 33(1), pages 125-132.
- Newey, Whitney K & West, Kenneth D, 1987. "A Simple, Positive Semi-definite, Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 703-708, May.
- Whitney K. Newey & Kenneth D. West, 1986. "A Simple, Positive Semi-Definite, Heteroskedasticity and AutocorrelationConsistent Covariance Matrix," NBER Technical Working Papers 0055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Irigoin, Alejandra, 2013. "A 'Trojan Horse' in Daoguang China?: Explaining the flows of silver (and opium) in and out of China," MPRA Paper 43987, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- K4 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior
- N4 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:harver:2072. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieharus.html .