The Role of Bank Restructuring in Recovering from Crises: Mexico 1995-98
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Anne Krueger & Aaron Tornell, 1999. "The Role of Bank Restructuring in Recovering from Crises: Mexico 1995-98," NBER Working Papers 7042, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabrisch, Hubert, 2014.
"The binding constraint on growth in less developed Western Balkan countries,"
60020, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabrisch, Hubert, 2014. "The binding constraint on growth in less developed Western Balkan countries," MPRA Paper 60018, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Akinola Ezekiel Morakinyo & Mabutho Sibanda, 2016. "The Determinants of Non-Performing Loans in the ‘MINT’ Economies," Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 8(5), pages 39-55.
- Michael P. Dooley & Sujata Verma, 2003.
"Rescue Packages and Output Losses Following Crises,"
NBER Chapters, in: Managing Currency Crises in Emerging Markets, pages 125-186,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael P. Dooley & Sujata Verma, 2001. "Rescue Packages and Output Losses Following Crises," NBER Working Papers 8315, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gonzalo Castaneda, 2002. "Internal Capital Markets and Financing Choices of Mexican Firms Before and During the Financial Paralysis of 1995-2000," Research Department Publications 3146, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Aaron Tornell & Frank Westermann (ed.), 2005. "Boom-Bust Cycles and Financial Liberalization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 9780262201599, December.
- Carrasco, Vinicius & Salgado, Pablo, 2014. "Coordinated strategic defaults and financial fragility in a costly state verification model," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 129-139.
- Ambrosius, Christian, 2017. "What explains the speed of recovery from banking crises?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 257-287.
- Magnus Saxegaard & Michaela Erbenova & Yan Liu, 2011. "Corporate and Household Debt Distress in Latvia; Strengthening the Incentives for Market-Based Approach to Debt Resolution," IMF Working Papers 11/85, International Monetary Fund.
- Marco Terrones & Luis Catão, 2000. "Determinants of Dollarization; The Banking Side," IMF Working Papers 00/146, International Monetary Fund.
- Athukorala, Prema-Chandra & Jongwanich, Juthathip, 2012.
"How Effective are Capital Controls? Evidence from Malaysia,"
Asian Development Review,
Asian Development Bank, vol. 29(2), pages 1-47.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Juthathip Jongwanich, 2012. "How Effective are Capital Controls? Evidence from Malaysia," Departmental Working Papers 2012-16, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas & Rodrigo Valdes & Oscar Landerretche, 2001.
"Lending Booms: Latin America and the World,"
Economía Journal, The Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association - LACEA, vol. 0(Spring 20), pages 47-100, January.
- Gourinchas, Pierre-Olivier & Landerretche, Oscar & Valdés, Rodrigo, 2001. "Lending Booms: Latin America and the World," CEPR Discussion Papers 2811, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas & Rodrigo Valdes & Oscar Landerretche, 2001. "Lending Booms: Latin America and the World," NBER Working Papers 8249, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aaron Tornell & Frank Westermann & Lorenza Martinez, 2003. "Liberalization, Growth, and Financial Crises: Lessons from Mexico and the Developing World," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 34(2), pages 1-112.
- Clemente Hernández Rodríguez, 2005. "Moral Hazard In Deposit Insurance: The Case Of Fobaproa," Remef - Revista Mexicana de Economía y Finanzas Nueva Época REMEF (The Mexican Journal of Economics and Finance), Instituto Mexicano de Ejecutivos de Finanzas, IMEF, vol. 4(2), pages 101-113, Junio 200.
- Perez-Batres, Luis A. & Eden, Lorraine, 2008. "Is there a liability of localness? How emerging market firms respond to regulatory punctuations," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 232-251, September.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & Kim J. Ruhl, 2010.
"Why Have Economic Reforms in Mexico Not Generated Growth?,"
Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 48(4), pages 1005-1027, December.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & Kim J. Ruhl, 2010. "Why have economic reforms in Mexico not generated growth?," Staff Report 453, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & Kim J. Ruhl, 2010. "Why Have Economic Reforms in Mexico Not Generated Growth?," NBER Working Papers 16580, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ayhan Kose & Christopher M Towe & Guy M Meredith, 2004. "How Has Nafta Affected the Mexican Economy? Review and Evidence," IMF Working Papers 04/59, International Monetary Fund.
- Drozd, Lukasz A. & Serrano-Padial, Ricardo, 2018. "Financial contracting with enforcement externalities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 178(C), pages 153-189.
- Stephen H. Haber & Aldo Musacchio, 2013. "These Are the Good Old Days: Foreign Entry and the Mexican Banking System," NBER Working Papers 18713, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2003. "FDI in Crisis and Recovery: Lessons from the 1997-98 Asian Crisis," Departmental Working Papers 2003-04, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:harver:1872. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieharus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.