Do Subsidies to Commercial R&D Reduce Market Failures - Microeconomic Evaluation Studies?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Tor Jakob Klette & Jarle Møen & Zvi Griliches, 1999. "Do Subsidies to Commercial R&D Reduce Market Failures? Microeconomic Evaluation Studies," NBER Working Papers 6947, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karl Aiginger & Michael Landesmann, 2002. "Competitive Economic Performance: The European View," WIFO Working Papers 179, WIFO.
- James D. Adams & Eric P. Chiang & Jeffrey L. Jensen, 2003.
"The Influence of Federal Laboratory R&D on Industrial Research,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 85(4), pages 1003-1020, November.
- James D. Adams & Eric P. Chiang & Jeffrey L. Jensen, 2000. "The Influence of Federal Laboratory R&D on Industrial Research," NBER Working Papers 7612, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James D. Adams & Eric P. Chiang & Jeffrey L. Jensen, 2003. "The Influence of Federal Laboratory R&D on Industrial Research," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0301, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- repec:idb:idbbks:460 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eero Lehto, 2008. "On The Impacts Of R&D Support And On Specialization In The Production Of New Knowledge," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 227-240.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Fier, Andreas, 2002. "Do Innovation Subsidies Crowd Out Private Investment? Evidence from the German Service Sector," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-04, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Breschi, Stefano & Lissoni, Francesco, 2001.
"Knowledge Spillovers and Local Innovation Systems: A Critical Survey,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 10(4), pages 975-1005, December.
- Breschi, Stefano & Lissoni, Francesco, 2000. "Knowledge Spillovers And Local Innovation Systems: A Critical Survey," ERSA conference papers ersa00p362, European Regional Science Association.
- Stefano Breschi & Francesco Lissoni, 2001. "Knowledge spillovers and local innovation systems: a critical survey," LIUC Papers in Economics 84, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Licht, Georg, 2004. "Die Rolle der Innovationsförderung im Aufholprozess Ostdeutschlands," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-68, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Venetoklis, Takis & Kangasharju, Aki, 2002. "Business Subsidies and Employment of Firms: Overall Evaluation and Regional Extension," Discussion Papers 268, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Hyytinen, Ari & Toivanen, Otto, 2005.
"Do financial constraints hold back innovation and growth?: Evidence on the role of public policy,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1385-1403, November.
- Hyytinen, Ari & Toivanen, Otto, 2003. "Do Financial Constraints Hold Back Innovation and Growth? Evidence on the Role of Public Policy," Discussion Papers 820, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Joshua Gans & Scott Stern, 2003.
"When does funding research by smaller firms bear fruit?: Evidence from the SBIR program,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 361-384.
- Joshua S. Gans & Scott Stern, 2000. "When Does Funding Research by Smaller Firms Bear Fruit?: Evidence from the SBIR Program," NBER Working Papers 7877, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tuomas Takalo & Tanja Tanayama & Otto Toivanen, 2005. "Selection Or Self-Rejection? Applications Into A Treatment," Industrial Organization 0510002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sanghoon Ahn, 2004. "Global Competition, Technology Spillovers and Firm Dynamics:," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 793, Econometric Society.
- Tomas Philipson, 1999.
"External Treatment Effects and Program Implementation Bias,"
9929, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago.
- Tomas J. Philipson, 2000. "External Treatment Effects and Program Implementation Bias," NBER Technical Working Papers 0250, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Fier, Andreas, 2001. "Do R&D subsidies matter? Evidence for the German service sector," ZEW Discussion Papers 01-19, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Elisa Barbieri & Roberto Iorio & Giuseppe Lubrano Lavadera, 2010. "Incentivi alla ricerca e sviluppo in Italia: una indagine sugli effetti della Legge 46/82," Working Papers 1003, c.MET-05 - Centro Interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.
- Lee G. Branstetter & Mariko Sakakibara, 2000. "When Do Research Consortia Work Well and Why? Evidence from Japanese Panel Data," NBER Working Papers 7972, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jacob, Brian A. & Lefgren, Lars, 2011.
"The impact of research grant funding on scientific productivity,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(9-10), pages 1168-1177, October.
- Brian Jacob & Lars Lefgren, 2007. "The Impact of Research Grant Funding on Scientific Productivity," NBER Working Papers 13519, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- José Miguel Benavente H., 2005.
"Technological Innovation in Chile: Where we are and what can be Done,"
Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy),
Central Bank of Chile, vol. 8(1), pages 53-77, April.
- José; Miguel Benavente H., 2004. "Technological Innovation In Chile Where We Are and What Can be Done," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 295, Central Bank of Chile.
- Josh Lerner, 2002. "When Bureaucrats Meet Entrepreneurs: The Design of Effective "Public Venture Capital" Programmes," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(477), pages 73-84, February.
- Raffaello Bronzini & Guido De Blasio, 2005. "Evaluating the impact of investment incentives - the case of the Italian Law 488," ERSA conference papers ersa05p649, European Regional Science Association.
- Bronzini, Raffaello & de Blasio, Guido, 2006. "Evaluating the impact of investment incentives: The case of Italy's Law 488/1992," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 327-349, September.
- Mario Sanginés & Joan Oriol Prats Cabrera & Carlos Pimenta & Gustavo García Osío & Juan Pablo Martínez Guzman & Mario Marcel & Pedro Farias & Gustavo Crespi & Martin D. Chrisney & Ana Corbacho, 2013. "The Fiscal Institutions of Tomorrow," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 82298 edited by Ana Corbacho, February.
- Paul Stoneman, 1999. "Government spending on research and development in the UK," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 20(3), pages 223-259, September.
- Kangasharju, Aki & Venetoklis, Takis, 2002. "Effect of business subsidies on labour demand: overall evaluation with regional extensions," ERSA conference papers ersa02p172, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:harver:1861. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieharus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.