Kernel Based Nonlinear Canonical Analysis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Serge Darolles & Jean-Pierre Florens & Christian Gourieroux, 1998. "Kernel Based Nonlinear Canonical Analysis," Working Papers 98-55, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Darolles, Serge & Florens, Jean-Pierre & Gouriéroux, Christian, 1999. "Kernel Based Nonlinear Canonical Analysis," IDEI Working Papers 83, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 2001.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:2007:i:85:p:05 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsECONOMETRICS ; REGRESSION ANALYSIS ; ECONOMIC MODELS;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:gremaq:99.514. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/getlsfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .