Scale Economies and Natural Monopoly in the Postal Delivery: Comparison Between Parametric and Non Parametric Specifications
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Cazals, Catherine & Florens, Jean-Pierre & Rouzaud, Séverine & de Rycke, Marc, 1996. "Scale Economies and Natural Monopoly in the Postal Delivery : Comparison between Parametric and Non Parametric Specifications," IDEI Working Papers 58, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Helmut M. Dietl & Andreas Grütter & Martin Lutzenberger & Catia Felisberto & Matthias Finger, 2008. "The Effect of Entry Regulation on Process Innovation in the Swiss Mail Industry," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 144(I), pages 37-55, March.
- Kruse, Jörn & Liebe, Andreas, 2005. "Netzzugang und Wettbewerb bei Briefdiensten," HWWA Reports 257, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
More about this item
KeywordsECONOMETRICS ; LABOUR;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:gremaq:96.434. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/getlsfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .