What's the Civil in Civil Society? Robert Putnam's Italian Republicanism
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
More about this item
KeywordsDEMOCRACY ; ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT ; CIVIC EDUCATION;
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:europs:2001/4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .