Education, Work and Gender, An International Comparison
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Canova, Fabio & Ubide, Angel J., 1998.
"International business cycles, financial markets and household production,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 545-572, April.
- Fabio Canova & Ángel J. Ubide, 1997. "International business cycles, financial markets and household production," Economics Working Papers 204, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Begoña Álvarez & Daniel Miles, 2009. "Building gender roles: Do children learn from their parents?," Working Papers 0906, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- Begoña Álvarez & Daniel Miles-Touya, 2012. "Exploring the relationship between parents’ and children’s housework time in Spain," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 299-318, June.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:euroef:95/4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efiueit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .