Open Market Operations in EU Countries
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gaspar, Vitor & Perez-Quiros, Gabriel & Sicilia, Jorge, 2001.
"The ECB Monetary Policy Strategy and the Money Market,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(4), pages 325-342, October.
- Vítor Gaspar & Gabriel Perez-Quiros & Jorge Sicilia, 2001. "The ECB monetary policy strategy and the money market," Working Papers 47, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Gaspar, Vítor & Pérez Quirós, Gabriel & Sicilia, Jorge, 2001. "The ECB monetary policy strategy and the money market," Working Paper Series 0069, European Central Bank.
- Prati, Alessandro & Bartolini, Leonardo & Bertola, Giuseppe, 2003.
"The overnight interbank market: Evidence from the G-7 and the Euro zone,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 27(10), pages 2045-2083, October.
- Alessandro Prati & Leonardo Bartolini & Giuseppe Bertola, 2001. "The overnight interbank market: evidence from the G-7 and the Euro zone," Staff Reports 135, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Bartolini, Leonardo & Bertola, Giuseppe & Prati, Alessandro, 2002. "The Overnight Interbank Market: Evidence from the G7 and the Euro Zone," CEPR Discussion Papers 3090, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Forssbaeck, Jens & Oxelheim, Lars, 2007.
"The transition to market-based monetary policy: What can China learn from the European experience?,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 257-283, April.
- Oxelheim, Lars & Forssbæck , Jens, 2007. "The Transition to Marked-Based Monetary Policy: What Can China Learn from the European Experience?," Working Paper Series 696, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Richard W. Kopcke, 2002. "The practice of central banking in other industrialized countries," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Q 2, pages 3-9.
More about this item
KeywordsMONETARY POLICY ; CENTRAL BANKS;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:eurmoi:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.