Firm Valuation with Deferred Taxes: A Theoretical Framework
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Waegenaere, A.M.B. & Sansing, R. & Wielhouwer, J.L., 2001. "Valuation of Deferred Tax Assets From a Net Operating Loss Carryover," Discussion Paper 2001-24, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:eee:joecas:v:11:y:2014:i:c:p:138-145 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jocaae:v:10:y:2014:i:2:p:87-99 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jocaae:v:6:y:2010:i:2:p:47-60 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wessel M. Badenhorst & Petri H. Ferreira, 2016. "The Financial Crisis and the Value-relevance of Recognised Deferred Tax Assets," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 26(3), pages 291-300, September.
- Dreher, Sandra & Eichfelder, Sebastian & Noth, Felix, 2017. "Predicting earnings and cash flows: The information content of losses and tax loss carryforwards," IWH Discussion Papers 30/2017, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Tomás Lopes Ilídio, 2014. "The information compliance indexes: The illustrative case of income taxes," Contaduría y Administración, Accounting and Management, vol. 59(4), pages 11-37, octubre-d.
- repec:eee:advacc:v:30:y:2014:i:1:p:32-42 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reacre:v:28:y:2016:i:2:p:77-85 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:spacre:v:17:y:2014:i:2:p:174-182 is not listed on IDEAS
- Flagmeier, Vanessa & Müller, Jens, 2016. "Tax loss carryforward disclosure and uncertainty," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 208, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Flagmeier, Vanessa, 2017. "The information content of tax loss carryforwards: IAS 12 vs. valuation allowance," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 216, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
More about this item
KeywordsDEBT ; EQUITY ; ACCOUNTING ; TAXES;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:colubu:97-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gsclbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.