Front-Running by Mutual Fund Managers : It Ain't That bad
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Danthine, Jean-Pierre & Moresi, Serge X, 1996. "Front-running by Mutual Fund Managers: It ain't that Bad," CEPR Discussion Papers 1528, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jean-Pierre DANTHINE & Serge MORESI, 1996. "Front-Running by Mutual Fund Managers : It Ain't That Bad," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 9618, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
More about this item
KeywordsINFORMATION ; FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS;
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:colubu:96-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gsclbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .