Approximate Distributions in Essentially Linear Models
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- An, Mark Y. & Christensen, Bent Jesper & Kiefer, Nicholas M., 1998. "Approximate Distributions in Essentially Linear Models," Working Papers 98-10, Duke University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ortega, Jaime, 2000. "Job Rotation as a Mechanism for Learning," CLS Working Papers 00-4, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Centre for Labour Market and Social Research.
- Westergaard-Nielsen, Niels, 2001. "Danish Labour Market Policy: Is it worth it?," CLS Working Papers 01-10, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Centre for Labour Market and Social Research.
- Pedersen, Peder J. & Smith, Nina, 2001. "International Migration and Migration policy in Denmark," CLS Working Papers 01-5, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Centre for Labour Market and Social Research.
More about this item
KeywordsECONOMETRIC MODELS ; MODELS Aarhus C; Danmark. 12p.;
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C20 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - General
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:clmsre:98-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/clsaadk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .