Estimating Limited-Dependent Rational Expectations Models
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giorgio Calzolari & Gabriele Fiorentini, 1998. "A tobit model with garch errors," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 85-104.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul & Kim, Kwansoo, 2005.
"An Econometric Analysis of Price Dynamics in the Presence of a Price Floor: The Case of American Cheese,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 37(01), pages 21-35, April.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul & Kim, Kwansoo, 2005. "An Econometric Analysis of Price Dynamics in the Presence of a Price Floor: The Case of American Cheese," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 37(01), April.
- Calzolari, Giorgio & Fiorentini, Gabriele, 1993. "Estimating variances and covariances in a censored regression model," MPRA Paper 22598, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1993.
More about this item
Keywordsexpectations ; economic models ; maximum likelihood;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:callaa:18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuclus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .